Thursday, September 13, 2012

Chances to Help

I wanted to post a quick message for anyone that might be interested in helping two awesome charities that mom and I totally support. 

#1 - I will be running my 8th marathon in Philadelphia in November and decided to run it as a charity runner for Girls on the Run.  This is a fabulous organization that creates after school programs for girls in grades 3rd-8th that feature exercise, promoting healthy body images, and team work.  I was a coach for a local site last year and was blown away at how much the girls grew in just a few short months.  If you would like to learn more about this great organization and possibly help me in my fundraising here is a link to my page: Girls on the Run Fundraising

#2 Another vegan marathon runner has decided to run the Rock n' Roll Las Vegas half marathon and is also fundraising for the ASPCA.  She has created an awesome raffle with great prizes (including a vitamix!!!).  So if you are interested in joining in here is a link to her post: Vegan Weightwatcher Raffle



No comments:

Post a Comment